New to Crypto? See Tutorials.
Getting Started with Crypto
Get discounts and free crypto by clicking these links
- Coinbase: https://www.coinbase.com/join/gibson_ovu
- Crypto.com: https://crypto.com/app/jndb9b297a
- BlockFi: https://blockfi.com/credit-card-waitlist/?r=I1YQz
~Secure W3 Wallets~
- MetaMask App & Browser Extension: https://metamask.io/index.html
- Coinbase Wallet App & Browser Extension: https://wallet.coinbase.com/
~Crypto Swaps & Liquidity Pools~
- QuickSwap: https://info.quickswap.exchange/token/0xbdd146642be8fd1cd9f97c8026217e4ecf8fc0fe
- SushiSwap (&Asset Bridge): https://app.sushi.com/swap
- PolyYeld: https://polyyeld.finance/?ref=0koq72rNS484q1q6S50Qos5766RP1o1219SnS2RQsP
- UniSwap: https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap
-> Polygon & Etherium Asset Bridge: https://wallet.matic.network/bridge/
Polygon & MetaMask Tutorial
About our NFTs
Currently, all of our NFTs are minted using OpenSea and we mint our artist’s works for free if they choose. We are also working on integrating a native NFT mint soon as well as more DEX tools and centralized exchanges.
Top Up Your Crypto Account
You can use the following tools as an exchange to translate your currency before checkout.
+ For NFTs: On our own custom mint, which anyone can use, called “GREY WOLF,” you can use the Polygon/MATIC Blockchain to upload your own work for less than a cent. Alternatively, some of our featured artist’s work is available for Ethereum or Polygon on OpenSea. We are working on transitioning over to full use of our custom mint.
+ For digital art and everything else: we accept 150+ cryptocurrencies, including Cardano [ADA], Dogecoin [DOGE], Shiba Inu [SHIB], Hedera Hashgraph [HBAR], and Ripple [XRP].
–> We also accept Coinbase payments at checkout.
We are working on alternate ways to mint and keep your wallet and DEX in-site, but still decentralized. Keep up to date with our latest innovations on LinkedIn.
More crypto tools coming.